- von Hagge, Smelek, & Baril, 2001
- Steven Chernosky, Head Superintendent
- Brent Estes, Assistant Superintendent
Types of Grass:
- Greens: TifEagle Bermuda
- Tees: Baby Bermuda
- Fairways & Rough: Baby Bermuda and 419 Bermuda
- Yardage plates are mounted on sprinkler heads and flagstick mounted prisms to aid with the use of laser rangefinders.
- Front: Orange
- Middle: Green
- Back: Yellow
- Driving range is out of bounds on #1 and #9.
- Fence bordering the golf course is considered out of bounds.
Care of the Course:
- Observe 90 degree rule or any posted daily cart rules.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Golf carts must remain on paths within 50 yards of greens and tees.
- Golf carts must remain on paths at ALL TIMES on all par 3ís.
- Replace all divots and repair all ball marks.
- Rake all bunkers after you hit.
- Please place all trash in trash receptacles.
Casual Elegance, Championship Golf, Texas Hospitality 281.304.1400
Get the latest news and information from Houston National Golf Club by entering your email address:
Houston National Golf Club © 2013. All Rights Reserved.